Are you also eager for a spring clean?
Then you must knit your own dishcloth. I have chosen to knit this one in 1005 organic cotton yarn from Cewec. It protects the environment and you can start the year’s cleaning with a clear conscience.
Size: approx. 27 x 27 cm.
Material: Organic Cottonwood Cotton
Consumption: 1 Key per cloth
4 mm stick.
Gauge: 20 stitches in pattern per 10 cm.
Cast on 55 stitches on needle 4 and knit 5 rows.
Now continue in pattern, but knit 3 edge stitches on each side throughout the entire piece.
k1 = knit 1 = knit 1 stitch
2over = slip 1 stitch, knit a stitch and slip the slipped stitch.
2sm = knit 2 stitches together
1om = wrap around sticks
*= what is between the asterisks must be repeated 7 times
- *k1, 2over, k1, k1in, k1, k1in, k1in, k1in, k1in, k2tog* k1
- *k1, 2over, 1om, k3, 1om, 2sm* k1
- 1right, 1about, 1right, 2sm, 1right, 2over, 1right, 1right, 1about* 1right
- 1ret * 1ret, 1om, 2sm, 1ret,2over, 1om, 2ret*
Repeat these 8 rows a total of 8 times.
Now work rows 1-7, after the 7th row, work from the WS.
Knit 5 rows and bind off loosely.
If you would like to share this or show my images, please be sure to cite the source by linking to my site or this post
- Baby Blanket – Beautiful baby blanket with good measurements and matching rompers - 13. April 2018
- Baby Pants – The cutest rompers from 0 to 18 months - 13. April 2018
- Putte Poncho Deluxe – Beautiful tweed poncho for kids - 12. October 2017