100% organic dishcloths with a beautiful net pattern. Since all the talk about microplastics came out in 2015, I’ve been knitting quite a few (read many) dishcloths. This has resulted in a number of different recipes, which you can find here on my site. This time it’s a 100% organic dishcloth knitted in Cewec yarn.
Size: approx. 29 x 29 cm.
Materials: Organic Cottonwood Cotton
Consumption: 1 key per cloth
Stick: 4 mm.
Gauge: 19 stitches in pattern per 10 cm.
- *wrap, slip 1, knit 1, slip the loose stitch*
- *wrap around the needle, 2 purl together*
Cast on 54 stitches on needle 4 and knit 5 rows.
Now continue in pattern, but knit 3 edge stitches on each side throughout.
Work the pattern until the work measures approx. 27.5 cm or until you have worked row 1 of the pattern.
Now knit 5 rows and bind off loosely.
Copyright: If you want to use my pictures or the recipe itself on your site, remember to acknowledge the source by linking to either this page or elsewhere on stineoester.dk
- Baby Blanket – Beautiful baby blanket with good measurements and matching rompers - 13. April 2018
- Baby Pants – The cutest rompers from 0 to 18 months - 13. April 2018
- Putte Poncho Deluxe – Beautiful tweed poncho for kids - 12. October 2017